- 2 large potatoes
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Pierce the potatoes and then bake for one hour. And then remove from oven and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Cut off the top of the potato and scoop out the most of the pulp.
- Place the pulp in a bowl and mash. And add butter, tomato, green onion, sour cream, salt and half of the cheese and mix well.
- Stuff the potato with the mixture and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- And then add remain shredded cheese on the top.
- Bake in the oven for around 10 minutes or until golden brown.