- 1 canned tuna
- 1 apple (peel and dice)
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- 1 tomato (slice)
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 slice cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise + 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 slices too large toast bread
- In a large bowl mix up the tuna, diced apple, lettuce, mustard and 3 tbsp mayonnaise.
- Spread the butter on the two slices of toast bread. Spread the mayonnaise on one of the toast bread.
- Place the sliced cheese and sliced tomato on the bread and then put the mixture on the bread. Cover another one on the top.
- Cut into half of the sandwich.
- I prefer to use the fresh soft toast bread to make it.