- 4 tbsp E.V. olive oil
- 3 eggs (beat)
- 2 shiitake mushrooms
- 30g ham (finely sliced)
- 1/4 red onion (finely sliced)
- 1/4 red bell pepper (finely sliced
- 1/3 carrots (finely sliced)
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Sock the shiitake mushrooms for 20 minutes and then finely sliced.
- Add 2 tbsp oil in a pan over medium heat. Scrambled the eggs and cut into pieces, remove and set aside.
- Add 2 tbsp oil in the same pan over medium-high heat. Stir-fry the garlic and onion until fragrant, and then stir in the shiitake mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes. And then add the remain vegetables and sliced ham, salt and black pepper to taste, stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Put back the eggs into the pan and stir-fry for 1 minute. Place all the mixture into a bowl and then place a plate on the top of it. Upside down the plate and remove the bowl.