- 300g broccoli floret
- 10 mushrooms
- 10 cherry tomatoes (cut into half)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 tbsp E.V. olive oil
- 50g feta cheese
- Blanch the broccoli and mushrooms for 5 minutes and then drain and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Add the broccoli, mushrooms, tomatoes, salt, pepper and E.V. olive oil in a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour the vegetables in a baking dish and put into the oven bake for 25 minutes.
- And then sprinkle some feta cheese on the top and then bake for 5 more minutes.